- The NTU Department of Political Science maintains a set number of admission places for the department as a whole. Applicants who apply for admission to more than one of the three sub-divisions (Political Theory, International Relations, and Public Administration) should submit only one application, and fill in their order of preference among the subdivisions.
- Application materials to be examined:
Curriculum vitae in Chinese, study plan in Chinese, high school diploma, certificate of Chinese language proficiency, and supplemental materials submitted by the applicant.
- The Foreign Students Examination Committee of the Department of Political Science may recommend that the Department conduct a written and/or oral Chinese language proficiency test. Applicants who fail the test are requested to further improve their Chinese language abilities and/or limit their course load.
- Requested language ability: Chinese.
- 2015/2016 Application Requirements and Admission Quotas for International Degree Students.